Escape the Room Games

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hottie Karolina Kurkova Cast In G.I. Joe - SendMeRSS

kurkova-Kreige.jpg

This time, a beauty has been cast in the upcoming G.I. Joe from director Stephen Sommers (The Mummy). Karolina Isela Kurkova will be playing "Cover Girl", aka, Courtney A. Kreige: a former super-model-turned-solider. She joins Dennis Quaid (Hawk), Channing Tatum (Duke) and Ray Park (Snake Eyes) in the film.

Well, I have to say that I'm pretty okay with this casting decision! You know... I'm starting to get a little excited about the G.I. Joe adaptation, due in theatres in 2009 from Paramount. Shooting begins soon, so stay tuned for more details.

Source: IESB.net

TrackBack (0) | Comments (2)

Link - Heath McKnight - Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:53:06 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal