Escape the Room Games

Friday, February 29, 2008

Superhero Movie Poster - SendMeRSS

Superhero Movie PosterWell.

There's really not much I need to say, or can add to the poster below. Hell, I can't even think of a witty title for this post.

If you're a regular reader of Screen Rant I'm sure that you can read my mind and gather my opinion on this film and I'm pretty sure what you're going to think about it, too.

superhero-movie-poster.jpg

Over at I Watch Stuff they've created a great compilation of jokes about this poster, so good that I certainly can't top it.

And my friend John over at The Movie Blog pretty much sums up my thoughts on this film as well:

Oh my god! Will they ever stop churning out these f**king god awful movies? Holy f**k! I mean, really…is this a separate spoof or a sequel to ‘Scary Movie 4,’ because almost everybody in this poster is from the ‘Scary Movie’ series.

I'm not even going to tell you when this abomination opens, but regardless I'm sure it'll have a great opening weekend, and will probably be another sign of the apocalyplse.

TrackBack (0) | Comments (12)

Link - Vic Holtreman - Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:31:24 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal