Escape the Room Games

Friday, February 29, 2008

New Get Smart Trailer Is Actually Funny - SendMeRSS

New Get Smart TrailerNow I don't know what the heck happened with the first trailer for Get Smart, starring two very funny people: Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway, but I thought it was drop dead not funny. Not even a slight grin crossed my lips while watching it and I thought the movie was going to be a HUGE misfire.

So imagine my surprise when at WonderCon I had the chance to see the second trailer for the film and the damned thing was funny from start to finish.

Now you can see for yourselves right here.

For higher resolution version of the trailer head over to Apple.com.

So... funny? Not so much? What do you think?

Get Smart opens on June 20, 2008.

TrackBack (0) | Comments (7)

Link - Vic Holtreman - Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:05:52 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal