Escape the Room Games

Friday, February 29, 2008

New Iron Man Trailer - HOLY @$%&^%#! - SendMeRSS

I’ve said it a thousand times but I’ll repeat it once more. When they first announced the new Iron Man movie, I thought it was a stupid idea. I don’t care about Iron Man, and quite frankly I think he’s a bit of a lame comic book character. But over the last year I’ve slowly began to get won over with the studio apparently making all the right decisions about for this movie. From casting, director, visual effects company… you name it.

The first trailer came out and it was really good. Now this new trailer is here… and it rocks my bloody world. Holy shit this thing looks fantastic. Check it out! (thanks to Ty for the heads up)

Link - Comments - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:35:45 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: yeh
Typical bullshit for the infantile.
User comment: By: Wade
I'm sorry, but all I'm still seeing is just action, cgi, silly drama and silly lines. No sign of a good movie.
User comment: By: jacky
I think everything in that trailer looks really fake, the explosions, the tank, the iron man costume. I hope that isn't all the set pieces that's in the movie. I'm not impressed.
User comment: By: Ezell
yea i think that will be up there with 007 and Dark Knight for me holy shit
User comment: By: alfie
wow...the incredible hulk trailer is going to have a hard time following that.. that looks fucking awesome. iI can't believe I am saying this but it now has me more amped than the dark knight. but tyhat smainly due top the fact that my dark knight excitement has been tempered somewhat but the bummer vibe that may potentially hang over any future footage... anyway...fucking great.
User comment: By: Andee23
No words no matter how elegant would suffice to articulate how freakin amazing this trailer is all I can say is WOW. Iron Man is going to be a film to reckon with.
User comment: By: Andee23
No words no matter how elegant would suffice to articulate how freakin amazing this trailer is all I saw is WOW. Iron Man is going to be a film to reckon with.
User comment: By: Mike G
My jaw just hit the floor. I liked Iron Man comics as a kid, but this just blows away my expectations.
User comment: By: DnT
The only thing that I had a problem with is how fake it looks when he is in the armor without a helmet on. It looks like they just pasted his head on.
User comment: By: AjaxLou
The Ironman team is throwing gold our way. I hope they save some for the movie! My anticipation continues to be ratcheted up. Bring it on!
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal