Escape the Room Games

Monday, February 25, 2008

Javier Bardem: What Is He Thinking About? - SendMeRSS

Javier

Look above at the above picture of Javier Bardem. Consider his face. Look into his eyes. What is he thinking about?

Link - Comments - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:16:02 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: Ross Miller
Don't feel bad for me because of the hair...the Oscar shields my shame...
User comment: By: Karl Hungus
"I drink you milkshake"
User comment: By: Moe
"Tom Hanks looks a lot like Rex Murphy. Spooky"
User comment: By: rafa1215
Is it Catsup or Ketchup?
User comment: By: Logan
in front of a macdo ,thinking about what he's gonna eat
User comment: By: Phil Gee
"I hope she never stops"
User comment: By: Ransom
Man, I gotsta get me a Whopper!
User comment: By: Toms
He doesn't seem like a very happy person.
User comment: By: J
"If only I could find a way to score one of those communist Canada t-shirts"
User comment: By: steve
god damn, that was some good macaroni and cheese....good ol' blue box blues
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal