Escape the Room Games

Friday, January 25, 2008

Must Watch: Wong Kar Wai's My Blueberry Nights Trailer - SendMeRSS

My Blueberry Nights Trailer

We've been following Wong Kar Wai's My Blueberry Nights since it debuted at the Cannes Film Festival last year. A new full-length trailer has debuted online and really needs to be watched. There is a whole handful of fantastic actors in this, from the gorgeous Natalie Portman to the charming Rachel Weisz to David Strathairn and Jude Law. However, I'm concerned not only at Natalie's accent, but that this trailer doesn't make this seem too good at all. I'm hoping it's just another case of a poorly cut trailer.

After watching this a couple of times, I must retract my statement above. I don't know whether it's the fact that I'm at Sundance or tired as all hell, or a combination of both, but my desire to see this has just peaked. It looks like everything that a film fest indie movie should be with heart, great visuals, and a great story. I wish it was playing at Sundance!

Watch the trailer for Wong Kar Wai's My Blueberry Nights:

My Blueberry Nights initially premiered at the Cannes Film Festival and currently has a 64% on Rotten Tomatoes. The film is written and directed by Chinese filmmaker Wong Kar Wai of In the Mood for Love, Happy Together, and 2046. The Weinstein Company is distributing it in America and has set a release date of February 13th. The latest poster for My Blueberry Nights is featured below.

My Blueberry Nights Poster

Discover More: Indies, Trailers, Worth Watching

Link - Comments - Alex Billington - Thu, 24 Jan 2008 02:45:45 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: Vega Bro
Yeah. Love the actors, but it looks like shit. Unoriginal everyday shit. Thats what happens when asians come to America to make movies.
User comment: By: Ryan
Looks horrible judging by the trailer, not even being able to decipher a plot.
User comment: By: Heckle0
Looks ok...still not sure. Thought natalie looks great and nearly colllapsed when she said... "I'll give you some action."
User comment: By: Ross
I couldn't agree more pickle. I wonder if he practiced that or just got a bit drunk before each take. Still, i can't wait to see this. I thought the trailer was quite affecting.
User comment: By: pickle
Portman's accent is bothering you? It's Jude Law's attempt at a north-of-London accent that's freaking me out. He can't seem to decide whether he's midlands, Liverpool or Yorkshire!
Visit here to subscribe to comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from HypeCast.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal