Escape the Room Games

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

All Miley, All The Time At ‘Hannah Montana’ Movie Premiere - SendMeRSS

It’s been a long, hard road for some of Hollywood’s most celebrated starlets recently, what with Britney, Jamie-Lynn, Lindsay, and the rest making the wrong kind of waves. So how’s this for a breath of fresh air? Not only is Miley Cyrus perhaps the most talented of the bunch, she’s also easily the most grounded. If you happen to be anything like my nieces, she’s also probably your hero.

It was all Miley all the time for MTV News last week, as we caught up with the young starlet during the red carpet premiere of her new film, “Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds,” a surprisingly absorbing 3-D flick even if you don’t know your Hannah Montantas from your Buttes. (That’s a geography joke, by the way. Don’t forget to tip your waitress.) Check out our report from the festivities here, and the video we put together of our night below.

Then let us know what you think of Miley? What’s your favorite Hannah Montana song? What makes her a good role model? Sound off below!

Link - Comments - Shawn Adler - Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:42:23 GMT - Feed (1 subs)
User comment: By: Kelly
I meant that I like her more than my sisters like her, not that I like her more than I like them. =P
User comment: By: Kelly
I meant that I like her more than my sisters like her, not more than I like my sisters. That would just be mean. =P
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from MTV Movies Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal