Escape the Room Games

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Official Quantum Of Solace (Bond 22) Website Is Online - SendMeRSS

Bond 22 aka Quantum of Solace website is onlineIt's a Sunday and as a film fan I was just sitting around surfing the net. At some point I decided to visit the official James Bond website. As the page loaded I saw that the site is now titled: Quantum Of Solace - Official Site.

While there is not yet a whole lot to see there, they do have a nice detailed story description to pass the time.

The other reason for this article is that I just wanted to see how many times I could type Quantum Of Solace before it sank in as the title for the Bond 22 movie.

I think that by the time Quantum Of Solace is released in November I'll be ready!

Source: 007.com

TrackBack (0) | Comments (0)

Link - Niall Browne - Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:08:31 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal