Escape the Room Games

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lost Boys 2: The Tribe Pictures Online - SendMeRSS

I honestly am in utter shock that they are doing a sequel to Lost Boys, however I am happy the rumoured “Lost Girls” take for a sequel was ditched as it gives Corey Feldman the opportunity of a lifetime to start a streak of movies based on the franchises that made him cool in the 80s. No really, he was.

/Film offers:

CoreyFeldman.net offers up two new photos from Warner Home Video's Lost Boys 2: The Tribe. I'm still hoping Warner gives this direct-to-dvd sequel a theatrical run. It can't be THAT bad, can it?

After watching the Two Coreys show on TV I figure that Feldman is not nearly as much of an emo crybaby as he looked like on Surreal Life.

So when I found out that he was going to be in the sequel to Lost Boys, I actually was disappointed that this was going direct to DVD. That likely means it will have no publicity and I will overlook it and miss out completely.

Feldman is a goldmine of entertainment. He is such a unique character that no matter if you like him or hate him or just want to laugh at him, he provides entertainment of some kind. Pure entertainment.

I remember the original Lost Boys, and I can honestly say I am looking forward to seeing him in a film again just out of curiosity. Maybe the exposing antics on those reality shows is exactly what he needed to get noticed again. If he hadn’t been on those shows I doubt anyone would remember him at all.

Link - Comments - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:22:25 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal