Escape the Room Games

Monday, January 14, 2008

Can A Photo Be A Sin Against Nature? YES! - SendMeRSS

A little while ago I did a list of the films I was most looking forward to in 2008. On that list I had “Righteous Kill” all the way down at #18. A lot of people often ask me why I’m not more excited about a movie FINALLY featuring Al Pacino and Robert Di Nero in a film TOGETHER (They were only really in 1 scene together in Heat, and never appeared on screen together in Godfather 2). The answer… is the picture below.

Ladies and gentlemen, if it were possible for a single photograph to actually be a sin against nature and man, the one below is it, and highlights why I’m not looking for forward to it even more. Ladies and gentlemen… in a picture with Pacino and De Niro…. is 50 fucking non-actor Cent. WHY THE FUCK would you put a talentless (I’m talking about his acting, not his music), non-actor in a film like this?!?!?! Again I say unto thee… WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! Ok, I get it, you needed to cast someone for the character of the young black angry dude… fine… THERE ARE LOTS OF TALENTED YOUNG BLACK (actual) ACTORS OUT THERE TO DO IT!!! Why in the name of all that is good and holy would you take a giant shit in this glorious Pacino/De Niro stew? Why would you ruin this for everyone???

I’m beside myself with disbelief. I’ve know for a long time that 50 Cent was in this… but actually seeing the picture nearly sends me into convolutions. This is WRONG on so many levels.

Link - Comments - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:19:04 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal