Escape the Room Games

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's A Long Way To Hell - SendMeRSS

justinlong.jpgI've been following the development of Sam Raimi's Drag Me To Hell since it was first announced that Spider-Man director Sam Raimi would be returning to his horror roots with a film that he wrote fifteen years ago with his brother Ivan.

First it was announced that Ellen Page, who is hot right now due to the success of Juno, would be taking the lead in the supernatural thriller. But then she dropped out due to scheduling difficulties, and was replaced by Alison Lohman.

Now Raimi has snagged another young actor to star as Lohman's boyfriend: Live Free Or Die Hard's Justin Long.

I'm viewing this film as a bit of a slow motion car wreck.

I feel that I know it's going to be junk, but I just can't take my eyes off it.

Don't get me wrong, I have no hate for Raimi - Actually I feel that his best movies are his most overlooked: Crime Wave and For The Love Of The Game.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do, but I have a nagging suspicion that I'm correct... I always am. Well... sometimes.

Drag Me To Hell goes in front of cameras on March 21st.

Source: Variety

TrackBack (0) | Comments (1)

Link - Niall Browne - Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:55:34 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal