Escape the Room Games

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Indiana Jones IV Photos

More Indiana Jones IV Photos - Are You Getting Excited Yet?

We're still waiting for one more final trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but until then, we've got to suffice with a few new photos. Nothing new in these, nor will there be any new imagery until the film hits, but at least it's something to enjoy while we wait another 57 days until Crystal Skull arrives in theaters. I thought I'd use this opportunity to gauge the current level of interest in Indiana Jones. Back in October, it was the most highly anticipated movie of 2008. But I'm wondering whether that has changed and if something else has taken the top spot…

The first photo is courtesy of Empire, and the second comes from SlashFilm.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I remember last year, before we even had that teaser trailer, Indiana Jones IV was the movie that everyone was talking about. That was before that first The Dark Knight trailer and even before the Iron Man trailer, too. But now I feel like Indy has lost some of the buzz it had last year. I still think it's going to perform well, but is everyone else getting excited yet? Are these photos and continuous buzz still building up your anticipation? It's only a few months away.

I will still say that I'm getting very, very excited. Once we get another new trailer though, that will be when the anticipation peaks. I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan myself, but the first trailer for this has been overshadowed by so many other great trailers that I've got to see something new to be pulled back in 100%. Definitely looking forward to May 22nd - see you in theaters!

0 comments:

 
Información Legal