Escape the Room Games

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another New Trailer for Chiwetel Ejiofor's Redbelt

Redbelt Trailer

This is another one of those summer indies that I'm crossing my fingers and hoping turns out amazing. I haven't heard any positive buzz yet, but I'm still holding out. Redbelt stars Chiwetel Ejiofor as a mixed-martial arts instructor and Tim "The Toolman" Allen as a movie star (how ironic). I really do think this looks pretty damn good, or at least the fight scenes will be great. Ejiofor is a fantastic actor who just hasn't broken out yet but will always get my undivided attention in any of the films he stars in. And this new trailer really sets up a more intense movie than the first trailer. Can't wait to see it myself!

Please don't tell me I'm the only one looking forward to Redbelt? Is there anyone else out there who is excited to see this as well?

Watch the new trailer for Redbelt:

You can also watch the new Redbelt trailer in High Definition on Yahoo

Redbelt is both written and directed by David Mamet, of House of Games, State and Main, Heist, and most recently "The Unit" on TV. The film is an original script written by Mamet, who also wrote the screenplays for The Untouchables, Glengarry Glen Ross, Wag the Dog, Ronin, and Hannibal. Redbelt arrives in limited theaters starting on May 2nd. The poster is featured below.

Redbelt Poster

0 comments:

 
Información Legal