Escape the Room Games

Monday, March 3, 2008

Harvey Dent Believes in YOU - SendMeRSS

I Believe in Harvey Dent

Another new viral marketing campaign for The Dark Knight seems to be in the works. Late last year Warner Brothers launched a few viral campaigns for the Batman sequel involving a fictitious Gotham Times newspaper and even going as far as recruiting individuals around the country to Joker's army with actual paid cell phones. I was dying to get involved, but I missed my opportunity then, however it looks like the campaign is coming back, this time with a focus on Gotham City District Attorney Harvey Dent, played by Aaron Eckhart in the movie. If you're already a member of Joker's army, then screw you! But seriously, if you're interested in joining Dent's side, read ahead.

The viral website ibelieveinharveydent.com has an e-mail sign up that asks for people to "join the fight for Gotham." You can check it out on the site and sign up at the bottom. When you submit your e-mail, you'll get one back with the following message:

Citizens of Gotham! The future of our city rests in your hands!

Alone, we are helpless against the thugs and killers menacing our city.

Together, we have the power to take back Gotham.

In just a few days, you'll find out how.

Keep an eye on http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com — and get ready to join a movement that will transform our city!

I've already joined and I can't wait to see what's next. The last viral marketing campaign with the cakes and cell phones was incredible. I was quite angry that I missed my opportunity to join that, and so now I'm looking forward to joining with Dent, as I prefer his side anyway. I'm not exactly the bigger Joker fan out there…

Let us know if you sign up and if you hear anything back after you do! So far no one has heard back from Dent yet and nothing has taken place beyond the initial return e-mail. Hopefully this campaign is as exciting as the last one! I really hope they step it up and take it to the next level beyond cakes and cell phones.

The Dark Knight is again directed by Christopher Nolan (Memento, Batman Begins, The Prestige) and co-written by Christopher Nolan, his brother Jonathan Nolan (The Prestige), and David S. Goyer (Blade, Batman Begins). The movie will hit theaters worldwide on July 18th this summer.

Discover More: Cool Stuff, Hype

Link - Comments - Alex Billington - Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:11:35 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: Daniel
yep im in,
User comment: By: Ryan
I joined!!!!!!!!
User comment: By: JNYCE
i joined lets see what happens!!!!
User comment: By: Joseph
I am loving the marketing for this.
Visit here to subscribe to comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from FirstShowing.net.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal