Escape the Room Games

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Worth Watching - Feb 13: David Mamet's Redbelt Trailer - SendMeRSS

Redbelt Trailer

When I first heard about Redbelt with the first look photos that came out in January, I was quite intrigued. Let's look at the details: Chiwetel Ejiofor as a mixed-martial arts fighter, Tim Allen acting in a straight drama, a high concept fighting movie written and directed by a profound dramatic filmmaker, Alice Braga and Emily Mortimer as the supporting ladies, and an appearance by Randy Couture. I wasn't really sure what the heck to expect but I knew I was excited. Now we have the first trailer and I'm surprised yet again. It looks good, but I'm just not sure how good. I do know that I'll be seeing this as soon as possible and hope to report back to you on my thoughts.

Watch the trailer for Redbelt:

We're hoping to get a bigger, better version - so check back again soon!

Redbelt is both written and directed by David Mamet, of House of Games, State and Main, Heist, and most recently "The Unit" on TV. The film is an original script written by Mamet, who also wrote the screenplays for The Untouchables, Glengarry Glen Ross, Wag the Dog, Ronin, and Hannibal. Redbelt arrives in limited theaters starting on April 25th.

Discover More: Indies, Trailers, Worth Watching

Link - Comments - Alex Billington - Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:56:39 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: Steven Ormsbee
Tim Allen? Really? I can't even take that seriously. What is the tool man doing in this?
User comment: By: Alex Billington
Unfortunately I have not seen Spartan... Are you being serious and saying that it's good or is that a sarcastic statement? It's hard to tell on the internet...
User comment: By: Ben Guest
Have you seen Spartan, written and directed by Mamet? Check it out and you realize how good he is...
Visit here to subscribe to comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from FirstShowing.net.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal