Escape the Room Games

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Screen Rant Server Upgrade - SendMeRSS

Hey folks. Screen Rant is moving to a new server in order to improve performance of the site. The temporary downside is that due to the nature of this sort of thing, some comments may be lost during the transfer for technical reasons.

Due to the way the internet works, some of you will be looking at the version of ScreenRant.com that is on the old server (on which this post won't even appear) while others will be looking at the site on the new server.

It may take a couple of days for all this to work itself out and I apologize for any annoyance caused by comments that will seem to have vanished. I'll probably even end up losing some emails in the process.

To be honest I'm not happy with the way the hosting company is handling this and I when I have the time I will probably look at finding a new company.

Thanks for your patience.

TrackBack (0) | Comments (2)

Link - Vic Holtreman - Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:53:33 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal