Escape the Room Games

Friday, February 1, 2008

Greatest American Hero Movie - SendMeRSS

Greatest-American-Hero-Movie.jpgThere has been talk about the possibility of a Greatest American Hero movie for years. However, it appears that things are actually now officially greenlit and production on the movie is set to begin in July (assuming there’s no actors strike that is).

The folks over at Moviehole give us this:

The casting breakdown for Hinkley says he’s "29-39, an all-around good guy, with boyish handsome good looks, smart, decent, honorable and resilient, Ralph is a high school history teacher in Tempe, Arizona, a bachelor who hasn’t yet found the right girl. Selected by a bunch of aliens as the perfect hero to champion the rights of humankind against an evil nemesis, Ralph gets a superhero suit and a rather gruff squire in the form of FBI agent Bill Maxwell - neither of which yield easily to his control. Stuck inside the suit while awaiting for a duel-to-the-death challenge from his sinister opponent, Harve Lundy, Ralph proves to be honest, upright, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent as he prepares himself to do or die, without losing his Eagle Scout-ish honor or his suit in the process. Oh, and he gets a girlfriend along the way."

I’m not going to lie to you… I frigging LOVED this TV show when I was a little kid. It’s also one of the all time greatest TV Show theme songs EVER. Sing it with me: “Look at what’s happened to me-ee. I can’t believe it myself. Suddenly I’m up on top of the world. Should have been somebody else. Da da da da da… da… da da da da da BELEIVE IT OR NOT, I’M WALKING ON AIR. I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREE-EE-EE…” Oh yeah, good times. The movie itself will probably end up being forgettable… but I’m still pumped to see it.

Link - Comments - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:26:49 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
I know she played Betty in the ill-fated Ang Lee "Hulk" movie but Jennifer Connelly would be great for the Connie Selleca role of Ralph's girlfriend! Woof--Uberman--Woof!!
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal