Escape the Room Games

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another Full Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening - SendMeRSS

The Happening Trailer

Whether you hate M. Night Shyamalan's other movies or not, you need to check out this new trailer for The Happening. A few weeks back we posted the leaked international trailer and it was quickly removed by Fox. A new approved full trailer for The Happening has now debuted and while it features a lot less violence, it focuses more on the story and the lead actor Mark Wahlberg. I really think this looks a lot better than I was expecting after hearing spoilers from people who read the script that was leaked online. I really think this could be incredible and I'm hoping for the best, especially with Mark Wahlberg and Zooey Deschanel leading the way.

Watch the new trailer for The Happening:

The Happening Trailer

Fox asked us to remove this trailer again, for a second time, but if you click the photo above, you can still see watch it on Trailer Addict.

The Happening is both written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan, of Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs, The Village and Lady in the Water previously. The movie is set to open on June 13th this summer. The poster for The Happening is featured below.

The Happening

Discover More: Hype, Trailers, Worth Watching

Link - Comments - Alex Billington - Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:05:09 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: Vega Bro
Ha. Wait for another trailer to come out to get all the nay-sayers to flip flop. I seriously cannot fucking wait for this movie now. And, I second whoever said they have a crush on Zooey. I've liked her since Almost Famous.
User comment: By: Ryan
If I could I would have walked out of Lady in the Water but this one looks GREAT!
User comment: By: Andria Jones
You're right, you're all right. Glad I no longer have to carry this burden alone. Lady in the Water and the Village were a little "really?". But I remain a HUGE fan, and am so excited to see both Mark and Zooey in a film together. My worlds have united.
User comment: By: Spider
Creepy! Looks great! I really hope this movie turns out to be something---after the huge letdowns of, "Lady In The Water" and "The Village".
User comment: By: jason_md2020
Finally. Away from the fairy-tale & back to the creepy... That and I got a bit of a crush on Zooey...
User comment: By: Sinner
Looking forward to this one. If done right, this will be very interesting & worth the price of a movie ticket. M. Nights movies are hit or miss with me. This looks like a probable hit, especially since I can't remember too many bad Wahlberg films. Agreed, that "Lady In the Water" was a whole lot of nothin'.
User comment: By: Brian G
I hesitate to say this after the piece of tripe that was Lady in the Water, and to a slightly lesser extent, the Village, but this actually looks like it might be okay. Here's hoping M get's back some of the Sixth Sense/Unbreakable/Signs magic.
Visit here to subscribe to comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from FirstShowing.net.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal