Escape the Room Games

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pineapple Express Movie Trailer - SendMeRSS

Pineapple Express

Last month, the red band movie trailer for Pineapple Express leaked on to the interwebs. Columbia Pictures has been working overtime to get an official greenband movie trailer out, which will likely be attached to Drillbit Taylor and Forgetting Sarah Marshall next month. The new trailer is not as great as the red band trailer, but more than funny enough. Tell me what you think in the comments below.

[See post to watch Flash video]

Produced by Judd Apatow, and written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, the superstar team behind SuperBad, Pineapple Express is about a stoner (Rogen) process server named Dale Denton and his dealer (James Franco) Saul are who forced to go on the run from the police and gang leader (Gary Cole), after Dale witnesses a corrupt cop (Rosie Perez) commit a murder. So why is it called The Pineapple Express? Saul is selling a new type of pot known as "Pineapple Express." Malick-influenced indie filmmaker David Gordon Green makes a huge departure from his critically acclaimed dramatic films (George Washington, All The Real Girls, and Snow Angels). Pineapple Express hits theaters on August 8th 2008.

Discuss: Pineapple Express - The next SuperBad or Walk Hard?

Link - Comments - orfilms@gmail.com (slashfilm.com) - Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:00:40 GMT - Feed (7 subs)
User comment: By: Enrique
"Get your foot outta there!" Definitely watching.
User comment: By: Gianni
I love seeing Seth Rogen fly through the air. And the foot through window gag made me laugh out loud.....So I guess I'm looking forward to this.
User comment: By: Tim G.
"I think I pulled my groin!"
User comment: By: HaveMeSomeFun
"Thug life"
User comment: By: colecovision
Love it. This will be the next great stoner flick! BTW yes that song rocks ass! MIA - Paper Planes in case anyone wants to "legally purchase" it. Seth Rogen is funny yo. He's not THE funny, but remember has written a few of the movies he's been in. Oh and hes also a producer. (Whatever that means)
User comment: By: alcaTsar
What's the song? It's odd to see a dope movie (get it "dope" movie? I made a funny. And only I laughed) is being sold to mass audiences without a mention of the word yet I'm sure a great deal of the audience knows what they're "smoking". Why can't the studios just mention marijuana in their trailers? MPAA restrictions? What's the point of 'em if it's blatantly obvious what the references are being made to?
User comment: By: Tim G.
The song is pretty cool, it's M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes." This is definitely the next Superbad. It'll get the Harold & Kumar fans too. It's a good year for stoner comedies, looks like.
User comment: By: Nick O.
such a cool song! Looks incredibly funny as well, and this is coming from someone who doesn't smoke.
User comment: By: Robert
Seems like it could be kind of funny but I just hate hate hate Seth Rogan (as an actor-nothing personal). I personally know 20 guys funnier, better at acting, and more entertaining than Seth Rogan. I just don't get it. Hopefully they didn't let him improvise too much.
User comment: By: Steelo
I agree, that song is fresh. I think it's the next Cheech and Chong
User comment: By: orange cinema
that song is badass. makes it feel like the movie might be a dark comedy.
User comment: By: Hobbes
also works fine here. And I'm glad to see James Franco in this role. nice break from the spiderman movies.
User comment: By: dan
Works fine for me, still prefer the red band trailer obviously...but I can't wait for this. I love the Apatow guys.
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from /Film.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal