Escape the Room Games

Friday, March 21, 2008

Pathology Party Pics

It’s a holiday weekend around here and things are going to be a little slow so I thought I’d share this with you guys. Last night here in Los Angeles a bunch of us web geeks got together for a Pathology (the new film with Milo Ventimiglia) party. We got to screen the movie (our full review will come in a couple of weeks before the April 18th release date… but I will say that I was NOT disappointed in the least) and then ventured out to a bar with some of the cast and crew and other friends. It was a wild, fun and wonderful night.

This isn’t movie “news”, but a part of this being a BLOG is that we share our experiences with you guys… and last night was quite an experience as a couple of these pictures show (there are some pictures from last night I CAN’T show that I really wish I could!)

First up, our own Serena Whitney with JoBlo’s Jimmy O and Rusty
001

Me with Alyssa Milano
Allysa

Sometimes it’s good to be a Movie Web Geek (my friends Jaimi and Christy)
Geekdream1

Sometimes it’s VERY good to be a Movie Web Geek (me making new friends)
Geekdream2

Me with Keir O’Donnell (Wedding Crashers, Havok)
Kier

Milo Ventimiglia with my boys (Kevin, Peter of Slashfilm, Neil of FilmSchoolRejects and Alex of FirstShowing)
Milo-Boys

Serena with Milo
Serena-Milo

Serena with Johnny Whitworth (Empire Records, CSI Miami). She’s had a crush on him for YEARS.
Serena-Witworth

Neil and Peter with Michael Weston (The Last Kiss, Scrubs)
Westin-Boys

Me with Simon Pegg (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dean, Run Fatboy Run)
002

Yeah, overall it was a terrific night spent with some terrific people. Living in Los Angeles certainly has its perks. It was sadly also Doug’s last night in LA for a few months as he headed back to Canada this morning. I’ll be following suit in a month or so for a little while.

One lesson I learned last night is this… it’s rarely a good idea to mix an open bar with web nerds. Not a pretty sight! ::

0 comments:

 
Información Legal