Escape the Room Games

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Incredible Hulk Trailer! - SendMeRSS

The Incredible Hulk trailer
The Incredible Hulk in all his glory in a scene from the movie trailer

Ok, I've updated this post with our patented, high quality Screen Rant version of the brand spankin' new trailer for The Incredible Hulk.

There are things I like about it and things that I'm not sure about. Watch it below for yourself and then we can talk about it.

My thoughts on the trailer:

- Ed Norton: Love the guy, but for some reason the thought that popped into my head when I saw him was:

"The first rule of 'The Incredible Hulk' is that we don't talk about 'The Incredible Hulk'..."

- Abomination: Waaaay to obviously CGI-ish as far as I'm concerned. On the other hand, how do you make something so creepy look real?

- The Hulk: I'm torn on this point... I almost think that the version from the Ang Lee movie looked better.

Now... Speak to me, what do you think??

The Incredible Hulk is currently scheduled to open on June 13, 2008.

Source: MTV.com

Updated bonus for you:


Comparison look at The Hulk from Ang Lee's film and the new version
Comparison Ang Lee Hulk and Ed Norton Hulk

TrackBack (0) | Comments (42)

Link - Vic Holtreman - Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:23:59 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your comparison shot b/c it helped crystallize my thoughts on this - I liked the coloring of the new hulk but the body/head of the old hulk.

 
Información Legal