Escape the Room Games

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good Grief: A Preview Of A Trailer For The Incredible Hulk? - SendMeRSS

Preview Of A Trailer For The Incredible HulkThe word is that we'll finally see a trailer for the upcoming re-boot The Incredible Hulk on Wednesday. I've talked about the bizarre (to me) lack of promotion for this movie, but now things go in the opposite extreme direction.

The trailer is going to premiere on MTV and if you follow this link you'll see a commercial promoting the trailer.

I don't know why that should seem absurd to me. Perhaps it's the fact that fanatical (in a good way, of course) online movie news following mania is leaking out to traditional media.

Is it me, or is it wierd to see a commercial for a trailer?

TrackBack (0) | Comments (8)

Link - Vic Holtreman - Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:47:34 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal