Escape the Room Games

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Final Indiana Jones Poster - SendMeRSS

Final Indiana Jones PosterI could keep rambling about how I have waited almost twenty years for this new Indiana Jones adventure, but I won't.

I could talk about how Harrison Ford was a hero to me as a kid, but I won't.

I might even tell you how amazed I am that every few years George Lucas is able to drag me back to my childhood, but again, I won't.

What I will do is show you the wonderful new and final Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull poster.

This new poster just looks fantastic. It mirrors the previous Indy movies and makes this new adventure part of the series, rather than an addition to the original trilogy.

Continue to see the new Drew Struzan poster in full.

I know that Vic isn't feeling as much love for Indy as some of us, but my god, does that poster not make you feel twenty years younger!


Final poster for Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Final poster for Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull opens on May 22.

Source: USA Today

TrackBack (0) | Comments (10)

Link - Niall Browne - Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:27:34 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Screen Rant.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya quiero verlaaaa! espero este mejor que las otras.

 
Información Legal