Escape the Room Games

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Machine Girl Trailer - SendMeRSS

My good friend The HMC (Healthiest Man in Canada) brought this trailer to my attention on facebook tonight. As I Googled for information about this amazing film, I was not surprised to find months of coverage about the movie from Todd “The Omniscient of all Things Awesome” Brown over at Twitch. Ladies and gentlemen, I may not know everything about movies; but I know a lot of people that do. We all benefit when we share what entertains us.

I present to you the new Machine Girl Trailer:


This is everything I want to see in a movie.

Link - Comments - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:21:59 GMT - Feed (1 subs)
All that's missing is the rocket toting dinosaur.
User comment: By: Nick
According to IMDb, this is real. This trailer does remind me of those contest trailers.
User comment: By: haole
For some reason this reminds me of the many home made Grindhouse trailers that I think were part of a Roderiguez contest. Is this legit?
oh....my.....god!!!! that was the most insane, awesome shit ever....DRILL BRA'S, NINJAS, oh God...I just had my first baddassness boner....and it feels great!
User comment: By: Spazmo
Drill Bra's! The gift that keep on giving...
User comment: By: sleeve
you're joking, right?
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal