Escape the Room Games

Thursday, December 27, 2007

What Happens in Vegas Photo - SendMeRSS

We have another picture from a soon to be film. This time it’s an image from the rom com What Happens In Vegas. We get the image from our friends at comingsoon:

Vegas-Happens

The Kucher and Diaz should make for a successful box office draw, but I am often horrible at guessing the success of a film. I generally judge rom-coms harshly because I hate most of them. This may no different, but we shall see. All we have to go on right now is this picture; and it is a good one.

Kucher looks like he is having a riotous time with a straw in his beer bottle. I am not sure if that is root beer or beer beer, but I will assume it is alcoholic until I learn otherwise. Diaz looks like a trashy, drunk, slut-bride, and that could be good times. This picture is bursting with emotion and it was a great decision to lead with this one.

Link - Comments - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:00:34 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: Meli
I'm with you Kristina! I'm completely bored with both of them. I never really liked Kutcher all that much in the first place.
User comment: By: Kristina
Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz are no longer draws. Yawn.
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal