Escape the Room Games

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In The Name Of The King Poster - SendMeRSS

There is a new poster making the rounds for the Uwe Boll movie “In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale“. I actually had a chance to screen the movie a few months ago at the Toronto After Dark Film Festival… and you know what… it was kinda fun. Shock! But seriously… it was a not half bad cheesy little fantasy flick, and the audience seemed to have a really fun time with it.

As a side note, think of the man what you will… but Uwe Boll gives one of the funniest and best Question and Answer sessions in the world. The guy has a great sense of humor and is one of the most blunt people I’ve ever seen. It was really entertaining seeing him up there.

Anyway, there is a new poster out for the film courtesy of our friends over at moviesonline. Check it out:

Name-King-Dungeon-Poster

And just for the heck of it, here’s the interview I did with Uwe Boll just before the screening:

Link - Comments - Download - john@themovieblog.com (John Campea) - Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:36:17 GMT - Feed (2 subs)
User comment: By: frankwolftown
Leelee Sobieski! Leelee Sobieski!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!! I can't wait! I know nobody but me cares!!!!
User comment: By: Viddy
I kinda like the poster...
User comment: By: Kristina
All the posters for his films are awful as hell.
User comment: By: Steve L.
Still to this day I sit and watch the trailer and wonder how in the 9 hells he somehow got the actors he did to play in this movie. I enjoy Jason Statham and I can't wait to see him in Revolver but wow does he look out of place in this movie, then again some of the other actors do as well. I guess that's what makes a Uwe Boll movie. I'll wait for it on DVD, unless I see an eye popping review.
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from The Movie Blog.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

0 comments:

 
Información Legal