Escape the Room Games

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stay After the End Credits of Iron Man!


Normally we stay far away from spoiler territory but this time I'm going to do a favor for all you comic fans - stay after the end credts of Iron Man! You will definitely be in for a treat that I know will get some huge cheers.

Iron Man

Let's just say… you might have heard some rumors floating around on the internet last year, and one of these rumors is true. I haven't personally confirmed this, since it was not included in the print I saw on tuesday, however, confirmation comes from other showings around the world - including an actual video of the scene. If you prefer to stay under a S.H.I.E.L.D. and not hear about this until you see it, then do NOT read anymore!

If you are really that curious to know, the scene in question includes an appearance by Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury, a super-spy and the lead agent for S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate). I do NOT condone watching this video - as it will RUIN your in-theater experience, but you can check it out on YouTube if you really need some confirmation. That's definitely some solid proof that this scene is attached. However, for all we know, there could be more that is set to appear in American versions, including a rumored Hilary Swank cameo.

We first wrote about this last summer - and now it's official. I'm very excited to hear that the Avengers is now really coming together! However, I'm not sure if this really means an Avengers movie is actually going to be made before we get to Iron Man 2 or 3, but alas, only time will tell! The first step is to make sure Iron Man rocks the box office this weekend - so go see it and make sure to stay after the credits to catch the scene on the big screen!

S.H.I.E.L.D.

0 comments:

 
Información Legal