Escape the Room Games

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Clone Wars Poster & Trailer News


We have a poster for the upcoming Clone Wars Film and news about the trailers release. Thanks to cinematical for the hookup:

Star Wars Clone Wars

The poster has been released to herald the debut of the trailer, which will air May 8th simultaneously on Cartoon Network, TNT, TBS, CNN and Boomerang. It will air at 7:58 in all U.S. time zones.

This animated feature will launch a series on the cartoon network. I think a theatrical release is a better idea than a made for TV movie that stretches over a few weeks. It’s more fun, and you don’t have infuriating commercials.

I am skeptical that I will enjoy this cartoon; so I am not too jazzed about the film or the show. I do love the Star Wars universe, but the prequels have killed all hope for further projects. I just have no love for Darth Vader outside of his suit - he sucks.

The release of this animated film will be upon us August 15th! For those of you in need of a Star Wars fix - there is one right around the corner!

Technorati Tags

Blogalaxia Tags

0 comments:

 
Información Legal