Escape the Room Games

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Magneto Script Reviews

The good people over at cinematical have found out about 2 separate Magneto script reviews thanks to the good people over at IO9.

Magneto

Through these sources, I gladly pass the info onto you, my international friends. I will not go into any of the details of the script reviews - they spoil the film for me, so I refuse to read them.

For those of you that do have interest in reading the reviews, please journey over to Sal’s Scripts and Coventry Telegraph.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my script review of the Magneto screenplay. I'm meeting Ian McKellen tomorrow and hope to find out more. In the meantime, some posters have added very interesting comments to my blog on their views on how the story should be told. Best wishes - David.

 
Información Legal