Escape the Room Games

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6th Dark Knight TV Spot

We have a 6th Dark Knight TV spot to show those of you that are interested. We get the hookup thanks to the good people over at You Tube:

The more of this film I see, the better Heath Ledger looks in the role of the Joker. I was a person that was skeptical at his inclusion when I first heard wind of his casting. From what I have seen thus far, it looks like he will prove my initial assumptions to be very, very wrong. The Joker is as iconic as a super villain gets, and it looks like Ledger has nailed it.

Technorati Tags

Blogalaxia Tags

1 comments:

JOHn said...

hola, recien abri mi blog con cine arte etc.. como tematica. si tenes ganas para aumentar las visitas podemos pasarnos info o que se yo, hace unos meses tenia una cuenta y me la cerraron esta vez no quiero ser corrupto, buenos saludos

 
Información Legal